the New Testament Transliterated in Greek, Hebrew and English!
- Say any Greek or Hebrew word in the New Testament... even if you can't read Greek or Hebrew! †
- The Transliterated New Testament on one CD with five different Bibles and advanced capabilities
- Simplified Greek and Hebrew transliteration with phonetic introduction.
- Includes both the King James version and the World English Bible version!
- Concise Hebrew and Hebrew transliteration, broken down syllable by syllable (for Hebrew) for easy reading!
- No previous knowledge of Hebrew or Greek is needed!
- Reach a 90% proficiency at reading the New Testament in Greek and Hebrew in one hour!
- The software contains printable pages, containing the entire New Testament. ‡
- Practice reading your Greek or Hebrew any time.
- The software allows you to read and search throughout the New Testament, copy text into your documents, and print pages.
- Compatible with Both Windows and MAC
† Translation source: The translation is from Franz-Delitzsch with a comparison to Salkinson-Ginsburg.
see here for more information on these translations.
‡ NOTE: This item is a CD-ROM with the Bible written in advanced PDF format. IT IS NOT a physical book. There are over 1,000 pages contained in the product, and the cost of a physical book of this length would be extraordinary. The PDF files, do however allow you to print any page you wish from the Bible for your personal use.
Sample Page »